Hypnosis is being practiced since ages. Before the invention of Anaesthesia, surgeries were done by putting the subject under Hypnotic trance.
Hypnotic trance is basically a relaxed state of mind where the subconscious mind of the subject is accessible. The subconsciousious mind has all the impressions of the past. These impressions are created based on the person’s way of perceiving. These perceptions are changed during the session of Clinical Hypnotherapy by using different methods.
- Clinical Hypnosis is useful to get rid of past incidents of pain and trauma.
- It is also used to reprogram the subconscious mind in a different way.
- It helps to gain access and remove other spirit energies that are attached to the Soul.
- It can be helpful to get rid of fears and phobias.
- The subconscious mind can be programmed to set goals and targets of life for success.